Friday, September 4, 2015

Will of John Roscoe Wetherwax dated: 18 Jan 1913

ref: Herkimer co NY. Will book vol 39-41, pages 142-143
Probated Herkimer co Court on 15 Nov 1915
Transcription by: Wayne E. Weatherwax on Sep.4,2015

I John Roscoe Wetherwax of Manheim, Herkimer co NY being of sound disposing mind and memory do make publish and declare this to be my last Will and Testament that is to say:
First I direct my Executor herein named to pay out of my estate my lawful debts and funeral expenses.
Second I give devise and Bequeath unto my brother  James F. Wetherwax two thirds of all of my property, and unto my nephew James H. Wetherwax one third of all my property.
Third  I hereby appoint James F. Wetherwax to be my executor of this my Will & revoke all former Wills.
Fourth I give and bequeath unto my nephew James H. Wetherwax my gold watch and chain and except the same from the above bequests.
In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and seal the 18 January, 1913
                                                                  John Roscoe Wetherwax

Witness: Charles J. Palmer- Little Falls,Herk co.,NY
               Richard Hurley    -Little Falls,Herk co.NY

No comments:

Post a Comment